Florida Bound

Subject: Florida Bound
From: WN9JAT@aol.com (WN9JAT@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 28 04:07:23 1996
I will arrive in Orlando on Dec. 31 and be there until Jan. 2. From there I
will
be in the Cape area for a couple of days. Next briefly in Miami and then Key
Largo until Jan 12. If there are any contesters in these areas that would
like
to get together for coffee or whatever, I should be thoroughly into radio
withdrawal be then and would enjoy a visit. My itinerary is flexible so if
someone would like to get together, contact me via E-mail direct and
give me the time and place. Hopefully all reports on wx are sunny es warm
HI, I need a sunshine fix bad.
I will depart from here in the blackhole Dec. 30

73/Jerry/K9MY   ex WN9JAT