No subject

Subject: No subject
From: jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com (jcrovell@gbsmail.bcs.lucent.com)
Date: Fri Jan 17 17:52:24 1997
>From jcrovell Fri Jan 17 17:58 EST 1997 remote from 580howard
>From: "John Crovelli" <jcrovell@580howard>
To: "'Contest'" <CQ-Contest@tgv.com>
Subject: Power Limit
Date: Fri Jan 17 17:58    0

I vote we make the NAQPPt 100 watts and change Field Day rules to 100 watts
too.

John, W2GD

From: trey@cisco.com (Trey Garlough) (Trey Garlough)
Subject: Low Power limit

> While we're on the subject, how about also restricting power in the NCJ
> SPRINT contests to 100 watts?

And one radio.  And one antenna.  And no computers.  And no memory
keyers.  And use callsigns six characters long.

Hey, wait a minute!  Last time we did this, people got angry and told
us we were cheapening the contest!

--Trey, N5KO (ex-Derek)