HR6 operation

Subject: HR6 operation
From: W7TSQ@aol.com (W7TSQ@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 02:12:39 1997
If any one is interested, Gary N7QXQ has openings available for Feb and Mar
encompassing ARRL and WPX weekends.
Facility is a one bedroom apartment with a TH6 and G5RV antennae on the
beach.
He is on the suth soide of the island (Roatan NA057)
For further info, contact me directly and I can give some more info and his
phone numbers. Mai is not to swift so a call is better,
Bob