Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: W7TSQ@aol.com (W7TSQ@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 02:26:21 1997
Please accept my thanks for a great job on the posting of bulletins and logs
for Heard Island.
The logs were instrumental in keeping me from "duping" on 80 CW as my Q was a
rough one with QSB/QRN, but knowing I had it in the log, I left the pile ups
to others.
Wish I could have heard them on 160 here, but it was not to be for me. Also,
finally heard them real well on 30, but couldn't get thru the East/midwest
atations calling. so be it, btu pleas also pass my heartfelt thanks fo a job
well done to them.

Also - IF you can find out exactly when Mike N6MZ will be arriving back in
Seattle, we would appreciate knowing, (possibly without him knowing) so that
the Western Washington DX Club can have a welcoming committee on hand.

Bob
President WWDXC