No subject

Subject: No subject
From: bert@jzap.com (bert@jzap.com)
Date: Wed Feb 5 16:07:43 1997
If you still need a team to join for the upcoming CW Sprint, why not join
the first cyber contest club and be on one of our three teams?

For more info, check out our rat page at http://www.jzap.com/k7rat/.

73 Bert K7RAT
bert@jzap.com

From: fgrisafi@mbox.vol.it (IT9GSF - Fabio) (IT9GSF - Fabio)
Subject: KLM KT34XA

Hello guys !

I use a KT34XA at 70 feet above gnd at my hill top QTH in Sicily and

it works quite well (good pattern and nice reports)...also, the SWR

is very good on 10 and 20 (the same of the declared SWR in the manual)

a little different on 15.

We have an other KT34XA in our Lampedusa QTH but at 40 feet: the

pattern is not very sharp as in the other location but the SWR is

the same.

I wish to know if the different height should be the only cause of

the worst pattern and....if somebody of you has collected some

news about the antenna and his difficult assembly.

What about the conductive paste ? Do you believe in it ?

Thanks for your attention!

<italic>

Fabio Grisafi

via Ferrari Orsi 85