Departure for VP2E

Subject: Departure for VP2E
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 8 02:30:22 1997
I am leaving in a few hours for VP2E for some fun and frolic plus a brain
pounding in the ARRL DX CW Test.  Please feel free to request a band move as
I am always eagar to try and help others towards their 9BDXCC or fill their
mult needs in the contest--particularly if you are in Wyoming...  If I seem
reluctant to move, keep after me as it just means that my judgement may be
that a move at that moment may deprieve others of a "New One.'   I will also
be giving RS12 a try during as many passes as I can while there Feb 10-18.  I
am going so I can have some fun and fun to me means that YOU are having fun
cracking the pile !  See you as VP2EV soon.

Dennis K7BV    P40Z VP2EWW V47W V40Z YB9BV & CY9AA-June ' 97