TEXAS QSO PARTY 97

Subject: TEXAS QSO PARTY 97
From: W5HNS@aol.com (W5HNS@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 15 18:32:00 1997

THE TEXAS QSO PARTY sponsored by the Texas DX Society. 1400Z May 3 to
2200z May 4, 1997.  Exchange RST and State (Province, Country, or Maritime
region).  Texas stations use RST and County.  Stations may be worked once per
band/mode.  Texas mobiles may be worked once per band/mode from each county.
Catagories for single and multi op, multi single and multi multi, Texas
mobile single
and multi op, QRP single and multi xmtr, and a Club Aggregate catagory. Score
two points per phone QSO and three points per CW and other digital mode QSO.
Multipliers: non -Texas stations use number of Texas counties worked - a
total of
254 plus Armadillo County mystery station.  Texas stations use number of
Texas
counties, states, Canadian Provinces, and DX countries (less USA, Canada,
Hawaii
and Alaska). Add bonus points to your final score: Non - Texas stations add
 one
hundred points for EVERY ten Texas mobiles worked per band/mode.  Texas
stations add one hundred points  for  EVERY ten Texas mobiles worked per
band/mode.  Texas mobiles add five thousand points per every five counties
covered
with at least five contacts per county and add one hundred points for  EVERY
ten
Texas mobiles worked per band/mode.  Suggested frequencies: CW - 30 khz up.
Phone - 25 khz up in General class segments.  VHF  - 50.200   144.200
Send logs and dupe sheets (if over 200 QSOs) by June 5, 1997 to TDXS, POB
540291, Houston, TX 77254 or Email to W5HNS@aol.com.  For a complete set
of rules see TDXS website  http://wb5fnd.tech.uh.edu:80/~tdxs/ or Email
 and/or
SASE to W5HNS.  TQP is supported by NA Contest Software from LTA @ (216)