[CQ-CONTEST] Info Needed

Subject: [CQ-CONTEST] Info Needed
From: W5ASP@aol.com (W5ASP@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 09:37:11 1997
I thought I put this out earlier.... but my email world has been very strange
lately... Maybe it got lost in the shuffle...

A friend who lives outside the states and is a beginning contester (NOTICE
the word C O N T E S T E R) has asked for some help.

1. Is there a current source of the RS232/TTL radio control computer
interface for Kenwood radios (other than Kenwood's product.)

2. Same question for the basic interface for Serial/Parallel port keying of
an Xcvr.

Both of these items were on the market several years ago, but I can find
nothing now.

3. I have been looking for the archived resutls of the 1996 ARRL 10 Meter
contest. Seem to find most everything else but.... any suggetions... my
friend wanted to see where he stood.

Sorry if I've been redundant....

Thanks...

73, Joe, W5ASP