[CQ-Contest] Update's QSL Routes CQWW 1996

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Update's QSL Routes CQWW 1996
From: Pascual.Guardiola@inte.haci.carm.es (Pascual.Guardiola@inte.haci.carm.es)
Date: Mon Feb 24 19:49:01 1997
Relationship of new incorporations to the list of information of QSL of
stations that participated in the contests CQWW SSB & CW 1996.
Period :  17-23 of February of 1997

The complete list, in HTML format, you could consult in the
following URL address:.

http://www.arrakis.es/~ea5eyj/

If you have more information or you find any error send me an e-mail
at following address:

ea5eyj@arrakis.es

If you don't dispose of service of WWW, and you desire to receive the
complete list of routes of QSL of the CQWW SSB or CW of 1996,
communicate me it and I'll send you back for e-mail.
The relationship of qsl-information of the CQWWSSB 1996 consists
of 508 record.
The relationship of qsl-information of the CQWWCW 1996 consists
of 380 record.

******************************
     CQ  WW  SSB   1996
******************************

EM2I via UT2IA :   Vlad V.Olejnik, P.O.Box 6,Makeevka,339000,Ukraine

FS5PL via WX9E --> New call K9PG and E-Mail:  k9pg@sbbs.net

******************************
     CQ  WW  CW    1996
******************************

HS0AC   only via LA7JO

EM2I via UT2IA :   Vlad V.Olejnik, P.O.Box 6,Makeevka,339000,Ukraine

V26LN via K3TLX  ,Adress is:  Larry Novak, 12604 Eldrid Ct., Silver
Spring, MD 20904, USA</TD>

VP5T     N2VW:  Please be advised that VP5T was NOT on the air for
                the 1996 CQWW CW CONTEST. VP5T WAS on the air for
                the 1996 CQWW SSB contest.

LY5A    also via Radio Club.,Box 71,5400 Shauliai,Lithuania

Thanks to the following stations: PA3DMH, UT2IW, WA0RJY, K3TLX, EA1BD,
                                  N2VW, JG1WNO

73 EA5EYJ  Pascual
Murcia - Spain
E-mail: