[CQ-Contest] QSL routes for 6Y4A and 6Y0A

Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSL routes for 6Y4A and 6Y0A
From: wilder@abs.net (Dick Wilder K3DI)
Date: Tue Feb 25 17:39:17 1997
These calls were in the ARRL CW contest.  Due to similiar calls, cards
have been misdirected.

6Y4A (A NCCC group) cards go to WA4WTG.
(Six cards received so far for 6Y4A will be forwarded to WA4WTG.)

6Y0A (single op QRP) go to K3DI.

Now my (6Y0A, etc) QSL policy!  (Ya get to be DX-- you get to make
QSL policy.)  You can request via bureau, Email, or  NE USA DXcluster  and
get a reply via the bureau.  If you SASE direct you can make multiple
requests with one enevelop.  This policy is only for 6Y0A (that's a ZERO).

Now the other shoe.  You must have my call correct to get a card.
That sounds fair to me.  The portable indicator must be in the correct
position as shown below.   For example, KL7/K3DI is wrong and violates
FCC rule 97.119.

73, Dick Wilder, K3DI      7J1AOE  C6AHL  ZF2OP  6Y0A
Portable K3DI calls:   /VP9  DL/  /6Y5  F/   /KL7     etc

Email wilder@abs.net   or  wilder@clark.net