[CQ-Contest] Where do the portables go? (was 6Y0/4A)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where do the portables go? (was 6Y0/4A)
From: K9PG@aol.com (K9PG@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 20:29:16 1997
In a message dated 97-02-25 17:44:55 EST, wilder@abs.net (Dick Wilder (K3DI))
writes:

> Now the other shoe.  You must have my call correct to get a card.
>  That sounds fair to me.  The portable indicator must be in the correct
>  position as shown below.   For example, KL7/K3DI is wrong and violates
>  FCC rule 97.119.

Didn't we all have this discussion about where the portable indicator
can/should go?  Did something change in the past couple years?  I thought it
was agreed by the consensus that the portable could go either before or
after, doesn't matter.  It only mattered if you were in a foreign country...
 you have to sign how it is shown on the license.

When I go to Hawaii on Thursday, I plan on signing KH7/K9PG

Will this be wrong?

Paul  K9PG
K0PG@aol.com