[CQ-Contest] Signing Portable, part 2

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Signing Portable, part 2
From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills)
Date: Wed Feb 26 13:45:33 1997
I think that the original poster was referring to cards that are made
out with the call the reverse way.   In the Galapagos, Trey signed
N5KO/HC8 but I get plenty of cards made out to HC8/N5KO.  I guess
some packet-cluster spots appear in the latter form because a lot of
people don't realize that you can search for N5KO/HC8 via "sh/d HC8* ".
It suggests that some ops get the call from the clusters and never
listen to how the DX signs.  It's not a major deal, and I do answer
cards made out either way (or N5OK/HC8 or other busts, if I'm in a
good mood).

Derek AA5BT, G3NMX
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu