[CQ-Contest] Amp requirements

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Amp requirements
From: cookc@teleport.com (Craig R. Cook)
Date: Mon Mar 31 21:16:12 1997
        I am in the middle of building my new shack, and want to run a 220
volt line for possible future use. What is the current requirements of the
popular legal limit amps available? I can guess based on the approx. input
wattage and using ohms law, but I want to do it right the first time before
I cover the rest of the walls with drywall. As always, please only reply to
me direct, not the reflector. Thank you.

                        Craig - N7OR