[CQ-Contest] Contest Dinner/Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Dinner/Dayton
From: ni6t@scruznet.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Sun Mar 2 14:30:04 1997
I posted a message to the list requesting info on the Dayton Contest
Dinner, thinking it had already been published and I had missed it.
Since then, I have received a large number of responses of the "please
forward the info to me, too when you receive it," indicating that I have
not missed it--it never happened.

So, I guess we all await the momentous news, together.
--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Editor, "The DXer," newsletter of the NCDXC