[CQ-Contest] Is the Band Plan under the feet during the contest???

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is the Band Plan under the feet during the contest???
From: gmontico@omniway.sm (gmontico@omniway.sm)
Date: Tue Mar 4 20:26:04 1997
Hi Mr. & Mrs.,
During the ARRL SSB Contest i have listen the follow
station above 14.300
UT5UGR, LY3BA, AJ1I, WA2VUY, HA3O, SM5ARL, EI4DW, CT1EOD, CT1DIZ, N8TR
SP8ARY.
I have read many and many times about illegal operation during the
CQ-Magazine Constests and in all replies i have read "this is a private
istitution not depend from IARU or from National Ham Radio Association..
Is impossible to mantain the correct rules for this reasons ....".
But now this is a ARRL Contest .... and ARRL is in IARU!!!
Exist or not the rules for this !!!!
Is the band plan valid or not???
Have the ARRL's Contest Committee and the other national contest
managers the solution at this illegal operation mode ??
For VK0IR Dx-Exp i have listen many COPS, use again cops for contest.
Again, in all competitions exists an judge or many, why not in radio
competitions ???.
Apologize my for the not correct language, but i hope that you understud
me.
73 de T77WI.