[CQ-Contest] Re: Contest Clones

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Contest Clones
From: 0007359114@mcimail.com (Bill Straw)
Date: Sat Mar 15 16:46:00 1997
   I was very skeptical on first reading dr. Bafoofnik's
latest submission, but I think it explains some of the
randomness in my life:

   I was just a boy of 13, living in Erie,Pa when I got
the ham radio bug. I went to a meeting of the Presque
Isle Radio Club, and it was in fact John, K3TUP who
greeted me at the door. He was president of the club
at the time, and talked several of us into attending
the Novice classes!
   The story picks up again in 1983. Fresh out of my
Family Practice residency, I went to work for the Indian
Health Service in North Dakota. For years I thought the
government had made me go because I owed them $180,000
in undergrad/med school loans, but now today I realize
it was my genetic destiny!
   My only regret is that for the past 14 years I have
thought I was a white doctor working amongst 16,000
Chippewa, and now I find out I am a clone of a great
chief and thus Native American myself! Thank you
dr. Bafoofnik!

73 BILL WB0OOOOOOOO in North Dakota