[CQ-Contest] OMNI VI / CT Computer Control

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OMNI VI / CT Computer Control
From: shueyj@epix.net (Joe Shuey NE3H)
Date: Wed Mar 19 17:46:14 1997
My Omni / CT9 QSY does not work!! At least, not reliably.  Normally I
just 'Hog Call' and try to hold a frequency.  Normally I don't
participate in SSB.  However this year I found out that trying to use
Cluster Spots would not put the splits in the radio properly.  Nor would
using the (-) to enter the split.  Sometimes the radio goes to the
Receive frequency, sometimes the split is set up backwards.

I have a commercial modem cable between the radio and computer. I am
using NO Flow Control.

Suggestions Please??? Thanks .. 73! de NE3H .. joe