[CQ-Contest] Avril claimed score

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Avril claimed score
From: fmoore@msai.mea.com (Frank Moore)
Date: Wed Mar 26 09:23:19 1997
On Mar 26,  2:32am, n4si@pobox.com wrote:
> Subject: (Fwd) Re: [CQ-Contest] Avril claimed score
>
> > 5. final score: 10 x 10 x 10 divided by zero
> >
> > infinity-infinity-infinity
> >
> I request Dan, W8CAR, be disqualified for submitting an erroneous
> score. A number divided by zero is NOT infinity.

OK, so does that mean that I get to claim that my score is divided by an
infinitely small number and so have a score which approaches infinity. Of
course my score is the closest one to infinity since I have worked more in my
score than on the contest itself.

Also note that I have a voluntary posting limit of once per year. Therefore
this contest is the perfect opportunity to use my post to in no way advance the
collective knowledge of the reflector, thus earning me PdA bonus points added
to my close to infinite score.

                                Frank, KE4GY