[CQ-Contest] PLEASE WORK ME!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PLEASE WORK ME!
From: kenkeeler@worldnet.att.net (Ken Keeler)
Date: Wed Mar 26 23:41:28 1997
At 09:34 PM 3/24/97 +0000, Tim Coad wrote:

>        Reply to:   RE>>[CQ-Contest] PLEASE WORK ME!

>RE:Poisson d'Avril

>I am glad to see that there will be QRP activity this year.

Hi Tim:

Sorry I can't work you this year is Pd'A.  In an effort to win in some
category, I'm going 160m/

RTTY/QRP/over 60.  I know your 160 rig can't run QRP.

But <bold>please work me</bold>/us in the WPX SSB this weekend.  Radio
Oakley will be known as AE0M, with six rigs looking for QSOs and NU6's.
We don't care about QSO points (the subject of the week, and of my next
posting).  If we have more QSO's than our competition, we feel we have
won!!!

After you have worked us on 6 bands, please come join us (at least for a
beer/wine), unless you're doing a serious effort at Rich's, or??