[CQ-Contest] May/June CQ Contest arrives; still no NCJ!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] May/June CQ Contest arrives; still no NCJ!
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (ROBERT WANDERER)
Date: Wed Apr 9 21:07:03 1997
Yes, Bill, I know all the toilers on NCJ do it for free, so I tried to keep
calm.
Nevertheless, it IS true that under AA5B the journal was arriving late the month
prior (ie Dec for Jan/Feb) for quite some time; I think all six issues for 1996.

Free or not, the editor's job is to make sure those who offer come through on
time.
Yes, there is always life, but how did AA5B do it so well?
I know if I was the errant person, I certainly would hear about it (and I have
been an
editor in that situation).

I have a tendency to open my mouth, put my foot in it, and bite down hard.
73, Bob AA0CY