[CQ-Contest] Beans, beans, and the OpenLogger

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Beans, beans, and the OpenLogger
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sat Apr 12 01:04:20 1997
Its been a while, but I got distracted with the CT Ethernet TSR.
A new demo of the OpenLogger using the JavaBeans technology is now
available for download from
http://www.berkshire.net/~robbins/logger/software/prototype4.html

I had an article on the OpenLogger in the April issue of the YCCC
ScuttleButt which is available in pdf format at
http://www.yccc.org/Scuttlebutt.html

btw, testing on the CT Ethernet TSR is mixed.  Some beta testers
say it works great, other report it rebooting either immediately
on starting CT or randomly after some small number of qso's.
we are working on isolating the problems on the machines with the
reboot problems.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net