[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest - Help !

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Contest - Help !
From: miltj@aepnet.com (Milt Jensen, N5IA)
Date: Fri Apr 11 19:38:54 1997
Chuck,
        What a novel idea!!!!  Most contests in all sports, especially the
elite top notch events, do just that.  I vote yes.  Now if we can just
figure out how to charge admission for all the spectators we can really
make this thing go.
        Have a good weekend everyone.  73 de Milt, N5IA

At 06:27 PM 4/11/97 -0500, Charles D. Shinn wrote:
>Why not charge an entry fee? One could make a case for spiffing the rewards
>and handling the admin in a more timely fashion. Good grief I can just
feel the flames!   de Chuck W7MAP