[CQ-Contest] Reminder about THE DAILY DX

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reminder about THE DAILY DX
From: ramirezk@emi.com (Ken N4UK)
Date: Wed Apr 30 12:54:03 1997
Hey Bruce,
    Bernie happens to be good friend of mine and a true and avid
DXer/Contester. I am sure his intentions are NOT to make it rich
with this idea but to provide a DXers service that not only
helps contesters but also gives him something more to do with
DXing and the DXing community than just working a new one.(he
already has ALL countries worked cw and SSB). Please don't be so
mean spirited towards a fellow contester(he is also a mainstay
at the W3LPL M/M station) and DXer.
Knowing which countries are active during contests,the WWV
numbers,callsign prefix changes,and other DX information is VERY
relevant to contesting. I am sure others on here appreciate
being given the opportunity to subscribe to this service.
                                      Respectfully,
                                      Ken Ramirez N4UK

http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com
>>

>This sure looks to me like an advertisement--a commercial
message here on
>the contest reflector.  This is the same thing that happens to
me every
>evening when I try to have a peaceful dinner with my wife and
instead have
>to tolerate a constant stream of telephone sales pitches.
Don't we all have
>enough of these commercial messages interrupting the peace and
tranquility
>of our daily lives???
>
>The answer is to fight back!  REFUSE any solicitation from this
>service...REFUSE to provide any supporting information to this
guy and his
>"service".  Make sure that if he is going to spam the contest
reflector,
>then he never gets this thing off the ground.
>
>Bruce, N6NT
>

>--
>CQ-Contest on WWW:
http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/