[CQ-Contest] Tailtwister problems - help!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tailtwister problems - help!
From: kbalmforth@compuall.com (K. Balmforth)
Date: Wed May 14 18:51:10 1997
My Tailtwister recently has refused to rotate.  The meter lights come
on, the fuses are sound, and the control-end cable resistance
measurements look good per the Telex manual.  I have the starting
capacitor mounted directly at the rotor (to save a couple of wires), but
I replaced it with no change.  Any rotor wizards know what might have
happened, or what other tests can be done, before I haul it down from
the tower?

Thanks - Kevin N6ER (ex NC6U)