[CQ-Contest] Nye Viking MB-V-A Information Needed

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Nye Viking MB-V-A Information Needed
From: Joe_Wilkowski@mc.xerox.com (Wilkowski,Joe)
Date: Mon May 19 16:14:48 1997
Folks,

seeking information on this very elusive match box.

Who has them ?  Nye has an answering machine that says " Leave a
 message" No other information.

All big dealers usually say " We don't handle them, takes too long to get one"

So, it got a good review as I recall in the QST article that compared
 them. So the question becomes, where can you get one ?

Any operational experiences would be welcomed as well as any other
 useful tidbits.

Tnx in advance

/joe k8fc

joe_wilkowski@mc.xerox.com