[CQ-Contest] K7FD - N7SG -> M A R R I E D !!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K7FD - N7SG -> M A R R I E D !!
From: k7fd@netbridge.net (John Nicholson)
Date: Tue May 20 23:36:58 1997
John K7FD and Annette N7SG (formerly KK7GD & KC7UUQ) made it official on
Friday May 16th and were married in Seal Rock Oregon. After a delightful
honeymoon
in Victoria BC, Annette was pleased to find out that not only did she now have
new last name, but her new vanity call as well! N7SurferGirl is now QRV!

Thanks to all for the well wishes from The Nicholsons...

73 John and Annette