[CQ-Contest] Tri-bander/Single Element category?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tri-bander/Single Element category?
From: danreese@execpc.com (Dan Reese)
Date: Mon May 26 21:58:01 1997
Does the TB/SE category in CQ contests encompass both high and low power
entrants?  Is it meant to be interpreted strictly - that is, a tribander
for 20/15/10, and a single element on 160/80/40?  Or does it include even
lesser farms?

I run nothing more than 100w into a trap vertical, a situation not likely
to improve on either count.  Would I be able to enter my score in the TB/SE
category, or would I be best off staying in SOLP (unassisted)?

73 Dan
N9XX