[CQ-Contest] special rules for Americans

Subject: [CQ-Contest] special rules for Americans
From: JEH@on.mobile.telia.se (Jan-Erik Holm)
Date: Wed May 28 09:57:49 1997
How come Americans needs a own point system to operate CQ WW contest?
I?ve tried to figure this one out for 30 years but still no go, guess I?m
stupid.
Still they dont seem to be on a equal basis since they get their software
gurus to programm the soft to cut and leave out numbers.
Instead of getting 3 points for a DX QSO I hereby propose that Americans
get 4 points for a DX QSO, that would level with the point advantage for
QSOs within the same continents.

de Jim SM2EKM