[CQ-Contest] Recieve Antenna Switching

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Recieve Antenna Switching
From: plefever@isd.net (Phil Lefever)
Date: Wed May 28 04:52:01 1997
I am currently using a Yeasu FT-890 and I am interested in adding a
recieving antenna to the farm. Probably a loop or maybe a short bev.
My problem is designing a TX/RX switch to do the swapping. I figure
a simple relay could do the trick but I am concerned with both hot
switching and isolation. What type of relay would be most suited to
the job? If anyone could point me to some information that could help
I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Phil
--------