[CQ-Contest] Finally...the other e-mail logs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Finally...the other e-mail logs
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sat May 31 01:26:31 1997
Finally here are the other e-mail logs.  If yours is not there and I have
not sent you an e-mail then I need to hear from you right away.  I am
sending the group to the PVRC NC web page.  I will leave another message
with the actual page URL tomorrow.

CQ 160 E-Mail Logs (Remaining logs through 5/30/97)

Several of these are duplicates of hand logs received.

Errors noted:   K8DD also sent an ARRL SSB DX Log
                VE3CFD only log was for the 1996 IARU
                No Cq 160 log received!

                I am still working on W1CSM's bin log.

GROUP 1  CW Logs received

I4IKW           S57Q
K3JT            W1CSM (CT 9.27 bin file)
K3MM            WA1UJU
K8DD            WO1N
KP4/K4UJ        VS97BG
KC6VW           K4VV
N8EA            N4XMX
PA3DMH

FRC Batch

K3IPK
N2NT (W2RQ Op)
V47KP
GROUP 2  SSB

AA1K            KS4XG
AA3B            N1TM
CP6PL           N4XMX
K1OW            N5JA
K1VW            N2EE (K3BU op)
K3CR(KB3AFT OP) N8EA
K3JT            N1IO                    W2GD
K4ODL           N0NI                    W5OT (WA5TWL op)
K4UJ            KA9RTV                  WA1UJU
K3MD            GW0GEI                  WA4ZXA
K4WA            VE3EJ                   YO2V
K4VV            VE6JY                   S53M
K7ZO            VE6IM (VE6LDX oP)       S50U
K8LN            VE6SV
K7BG            UR5IBG
K8MR            UY1HY
KG2AU           W3MF