[CQ-Contest] Cut numbers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cut numbers
From: brad4@roanoke.infi.net (M.G. Brafford)
Date: Tue May 27 09:30:07 1997
Count me in as yet another one who doesn't like "cut numbers"! As an avid
10 Meter operator it's hard enough to deal with the CB'ers keying and
unkeying their mic's. When you are trying to copy a guy thats 229 and
clipping along at 40+ WPM, the cut numbers are just another unnecessary
aggravation to deal with. The contest committee's could deal with this one
quickly, by adding "NO CUT NUMBERS ALLOWED FOR SERIAL NUMBERS, ONLY
ACCEPTED INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS ARE TO BE USED."

73, Mick   W4YV   wc4dx for the last wpx test.