[CQ-Contest] Are you using a TS850s??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Are you using a TS850s??
From: ramirezk@emi.com (Ken N4UK)
Date: Mon Jun 2 20:24:09 1997
     If you are using a Kenwood TS-850s please tell me how you
like it for contesting. I've been looking around for a contest
radio that I can use home and at the qth in KP4. The review on
the 850 shows it to be able to handle strong signals admirably
with an excellent dynamic range and the smaller size and decent
price makes it attractive as a portable contest radio. I was
spoiled by the FT1000 I owned a few years ago but family
obligations keep me out of that class radio price range. Please
reply directly to me and tell me what you like and dislike about
the Kenwood TS850.
         73 Ken n4uk
      EM84xp South Carolina

         Mark your calendars! 12, 13 July 97