[CQ-Contest] TS-850 contest mods

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TS-850 contest mods
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Tue Jun 3 14:40:27 1997
several TS-850 mods into one text file. It's quite long,
and there is really nothing that hasn't been presented
somewhere else before, so I won't post it to the reflector.
If anyone is interested, send me an email, and I'll send you
the file.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
k6ll@juno.com

The mods are:

Front panel cw sidetone level adjustment (NCJ reference only).(N6TR)

Two different methods for providing separate RX antenna capability.
(N6TR/WA3WJD)

Power output adjustment.

Separate paddle/keyer inputs.(N7EX)

Computer interface without IF-232C Level Converter.(K6LL, N6TR, et. al.)

DRU-2 audio playback level attenuator.(K6LL)