[CQ-Contest] CONTEST this Weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CONTEST this Weekend
From: g4buo@compuserve.com (Dave Lawley)
Date: Fri Jun 6 18:52:33 1997
Oh dear ... body piercing to keep you awake for 48 hours .... Bill Gates
won't let us carry on using our DOS logging programs (some of which
allow you to log sent exchanges other than 599) ... whatever next ?

This weekend is European CW field day, 1500z-1500z. Look out for lots
of portable stations from DL, G, HB9, ON and others. Exchange is RST
and serial number, and I don't mind if you send something other than 599.

Dave G4BUO