[CQ-Contest] intl radio filter

Subject: [CQ-Contest] intl radio filter
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Danilo Brelih)
Date: Tue Jun 10 13:07:15 1997
K7LXC@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-06-09 00:01:44 EDT, ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly
> Taylor) writes:
>
> > Hi. Anyone using International Radio crystal filters in a TS-850?
> >
> >  Any comments regarding quality/performance appreciated, particularly as
> >  pertaining to contest operation or in comparison with the KW filters.
>
>     I've got a full complement of the IR filters in my 940 and they are THE
> BEST investment you can make for your radio. They are FABULOUS! The 400 Hz CW
> filters are sharp. You've never seen the Kenwood slope tuning work until
> you've used it with the IR filters. Tuning out the low end growl from
> adjacent signals on sideband is amazing.
>
>      The Kenwood filters aren't even close in performance and selectivity.
>
> 73,  Steve   K7LXC

Hi

Any idea where I can find them on Internet,for more topics ??
What a cost ??

CUL IARU 97 from S50E M/S de Dan, S50U

Danilo Brelih                         HAM: S50U
Gorje 14A                          E-Mail: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 CERKNO                          AX25: S50U@S50BOX.SVN.EU
SLOVENIA                            phone: +386 65 745 117