[CQ-Contest] Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton
From: 0006008716@mcimail.com (Doug Grant)
Date: Thu Jun 5 21:00:16 1997
I noticed a couple of people asking what happened at Dayton of interest to
contesters.

For the last several years, I have documented my impressions of Dayton for
publication in the YCCC Scuttlebutt. You can view it at
 http://www.yccc.org/Butt/dayton97_k1dg.htm.

This year, I have forwarded a copy of my article to several other outlets.
I think the contesting.com site will have it available soon - keep an eye
out for it. If you have a Web site frequented by contesters, you may copy
and re-post the article pursuant to the copy right notice at the end of the
article. I did not post it to this reflector since it runs to 25 or 30k
bytes.

THe real short summary is: no new radios, some new antennas, good talks at
the
Forums and the dinner, and one of "those two guys" was spotted in the flea
market.

73,

Doug K1DG