[CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House & PVRC/FRC/NCDXA Meeting

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Annual W3LPL Open House & PVRC/FRC/NCDXA Meeting
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Mon Jun 16 23:41:23 1997
Hi Terry!

You and any other contesters are welcome to the Annual W3LPL Open House
and PVRC/FRC/NCDXA joint meeting, this Saturday June 21st from noon to
6pm.  We expect several hundred contesters and DXers.  Our excellent local
barbeque restaurant will set up their smoker on site, serving an
inexpensive lunch for all who care to join in.

Directions from DC:
I-95 Northbound towards Baltimore.
Take Exit 38B (Rt 32 West) towards Columbia.
Follow Rt 32 for 13 miles and turn left at the first traffic signal,
Burntwoods Rd.
Follow Burntwoods Rd for 1.7 miles and turn right on Hobbs Rd.  Park in
front of the towers!

See u then!
73
Frank