[CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!...or worse?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!...or worse?
From: n5nj@worldnet.att.net (Robert Naumann)
Date: Thu Jun 26 06:43:54 1997
I got DX4WIN.

I even got a 10% club discount check mailed to me a couple of weeks after
Dayton (I guess he figured out I was an FRC member somehow) which I was
very impressed with.  After all, he had my money already and I didn't even
know there was a club discount.  this is the kind of company I like to do
business with.

It lets you create multiple logs.

Works with Win95 so all com ports work with it.  For example,  My PK232 is
on COM4 and I can run rtty, packet and control my TS940 all at the same
time while downloading my Internet email!

It's somewhat customizable, has a rudimentary "contest mode" so that for
casual efforts it's just fine.

"It's a good thing" and highly recommended.
73,

Bob N5NJ, V26RN

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ@worldnet.att.net