[CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXBase 97 -- Getting Even Better!
From: AE6Y@aol.com (AE6Y@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 26 21:25:48 1997
  >>about DXBase 97<<
   Bob, I agree with you.  I used and even liked DXBase up to version 4.5,
but didn't like the cost of the upgrades, or the lack of willingness of the
authors to consider modifications based on user input.  The interface was
also rather clunky.
  I switched about a year ago to DX4WIN, and am very pleased with it.  You
can download a demo at "www.erols.com/pvander".  The program has a very nice
interface, and Paul and Steve are extremely receptive to user input and
requests for changes.  I bought it at about version .97, and am now up to
version 1.10 with each upgrade being free and downloadable from their web
site.  It's really an excellent program, and I highly recommend it.
   73, andy.