[CQ-Contest] Intl Radio TS940 Filters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Intl Radio TS940 Filters
From: n9ssg@pobox.com (Dave Yanke)
Date: Sun Jul 6 14:52:15 1997
On  6 Jul 97 somewhere around 11:55, William M. Edwards wrote:

> I'm thinking about getting a set of International Radio filters for my
> TS940.  Has anyone out there installed them in their '940?  How
> difficult is the installation?  (I'm trying to determine whether I can
> install them myself or whether I should have them installed for me.)

I have the 940. The filters sold by IR are the same physically as the
Kenwoods. Basically they just plug in. Then there are two screws that
need to be put in (should already be in the holes of the 940). I'm
assuming you don't have a manual. If this is the case, email me your
address and I will fax/mail the pages you need. If you do, it is the
same procedures as described.

Whatever it is that hits the fan will be evenly distributed.
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
    PGP Public Key: http://www.xnet.com/~n9ssg/pkey.htm

 -