[CQ-Contest] 160/80 mtr activity during IARU?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 160/80 mtr activity during IARU?
From: paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca (Paul Erickson)
Date: Tue Jul 8 15:59:06 1997
Hi Everyone,

I would be interested in hearing opinions regarding 160/80mtr activity
at the beginning of the IARU? I will be helping out at VE7RAC (the
canadian headquarters station) trying to pass out as many multipliers
as possible. Naturally our major efforts will be 40/20, and the
majority of Lowband activity will be Saturday night, but there may
be possible openings to the west coast, south pacific, and even to
JA on 80 during the first hour. Any thoughts?

cheers, Paul
VE7CQK
email: paul1@wizard.ucs.sfu.ca

 -