[CQ-Contest] send and write

Subject: [CQ-Contest] send and write
From: srobbins@usit.net (Scott Robbins)
Date: Sun Jul 13 21:53:46 1997
At 12:00 AM 7/13/97 EDT, K1VR wrote:

>K1VR adds:  K1GQ (ex-K2SIL, ex-W8SH op., ex-KH6RS principal op) can write
>with his left hand and send with his right. If you haven't heard him
>using his call lately, he's been the 40 meter CW op at K1AR multi-multi
>and multi-single efforts. It is a fascinating experience to watch when
>K1GQ and K1AR work 40 together (side-by-side), in multi-single.  The
>rates are enormous.

You can try this at home, kids.  If you're right handed, move the paddle
to the left side of the desk by your left hand and turn it around backward.
Rest your left hand on the paddle mechanism so your left thumb hits the
dit paddle, left index finger the dah paddle.  Write (or type) with your
right hand while sending with your left.  Your brain is already trained
"dit = thumb" and you'll be amazed at how easy it is.  Almost as easy as
pressing F1 all day.

Scott Robbins, W4PA

This e-mail message may not represent the viewpoint of my employer.
"A saint of circumstance, like a tiger in a trance" - Grateful Dead

 -
 ---