[CQ-Contest] Web-based URL for CQ-Contest magazine ?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Web-based URL for CQ-Contest magazine ?
From: joentam@transend.com.tw (JOE and TAM BV/N0IAT)
Date: Thu Jul 17 14:31:25 1997
Hi,
Some hams were discussing a relatively new magazine published by CQ-Press
entitled "CQ-Contest".  Is this still in publication?

I am interested in beginning plans to build a contest station when/if we
ever get back to the USA.   I would like to have some rough plans
developed ahead of time, primarily in the areas of antennas and towers.
My ambition is to have a 2-tower station, utilizing a combination of
monobanders and trap yagi's.   This would hardly be a W3LPL or W9RE type
of event -- something more on the lines of suburban contester.

I've been away from the antenna market for several years, hence, the only
practical information that I have on the newer antenna systems is what I
read on the reflector (like Force 12, TH11DXX, Mosley PRO series etc).

I hope this magazine has some articles on suburban contesting --
especially suburban antenna options.   I would also like to hear from hams
who have put together competition class antenna systems on relatively
small lots.

Thanks for your comments and advice.  I just cancelled my QST since that
rag is getting so non-technical and 2mFM oriented.  Looking to fill a
void.

73,
Joe  BV/N0IAT    dit dit

 -