[CQ-Contest] Reflector problems/Magazine postings

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Reflector problems/Magazine postings
From: henrypol2@juno.com (henrypol2@juno.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 12:38:47 1997
I have tried three times since Friday morning to post my usual summaries
of the latest CQ and QST magazines.  Both September issues arrived Friday
morning. For some reason they are not showing up on the reflector despite
the lack of a bounce notice, or being accidentally unsubscribed.

So why am I posting this note?  Well, (1) some of you may be interested
in knowing that both magazines had results of serious contest efforts, 96
CQ WW SSB and 97 ARRL Int'l DX CW; and (2) I'm still getting reflector
mail, so this is a "test" post.

I had a similar problem when I tried to post the last CQ and QST
summaries; however the CQ Contest and NCJ summaries went successfully.

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
Raleigh, NC