[CQ-Contest] YT Statistics Files

Subject: [CQ-Contest] YT Statistics Files
From: k4ro@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (K4RO Kirk Pickering)
Date: Fri Aug 29 12:42:14 1997
When using YT, I use the W4-GA-** statistics files.  The files appear to
have been created for the Atlanta, GA area.  I know for certain that Atlanta
often experiences very different propagation from Nashville, TN (my QTH.)
How can I generate statistics files for a specific location?

The files included with YT were generated using IONCAP.  Is IONCAP available
to the average mortal?  Dean describes IONCAP as "a real pain in the neck
to use."  Does anyone want to trade IONCAP runs for some terrain analysis?
(I will need your DEM data, of course.)

-Kirk  K4RO