[CQ-Contest] Single call and single bands?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Single call and single bands?
From: timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi (Klimoff Timo)
Date: Tue Aug 26 13:22:00 1997
Hi !

I received the latest CQ Magazine today.
After reading the great article about XZ1N operation, I would
like to ask one question according the rules of CQWW:

Is it possible to compete with a single call but multi operators
in the single op single band class ?

I read the rules from LA9HW's Contest Calendar, it only says:
"A single-band log is eligible for a single-band award only. If a log
contains more than one band it will be judged as am all-band entry,
unless specified otherwise."

It would be nice to hear how it is before next CQ WWs.

73 TIMO OH1NOA/OH0NOA
Contest Club Finland, editor of PileUP! -magazine
one of OH1AF/OH1AB contest gang
                Timo Klimoff

Email:          timo.klimoff@ktm.vn.fi
or              oh1noa@qsl.net