[CQ-Contest] Tell us about contesting in YOUR area

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tell us about contesting in YOUR area
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 8 19:04:09 1997
Friends, I just received a great article for the Nov/Dec Nationnal
Contest Journal put together by Mike, KC7V, and Dave, K6LL.  They
combined their knowledge of contesting in the "Southwest" and came up
with and interesting and revealing short article about what is like to
contest from their part of the USA. The article is particulary
interesting because it has input from two different prespectives on
the subject.

How about you and a pal do the same thing for your region of the USA
or, for that matter, your part of the World?  My goal here will be to
run a series of articles in NCJ over the next few months covering all
regions of the USA and whatever input we can get from you friends
overseas.

If you are interested in writing your observations for us (including
your photos, OF COURSE), let me know as soon as possible.  Tom Clancy
crdedentials not required.  I'll reserve your region for you and your
pal (which is defined as anybody in your area who can beat you in a
contest, kick sand in your face , and get away with it.)  To get your
creative juices started, I'll send you a quick copy of what Mike &
Dave put together.

Respectfully requested by your humble article craving NCJ Editor,
Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV