[CQ-Contest] Bulk QSLing post contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Bulk QSLing post contest
From: je1cka@dumpty.nal.go.jp (Takao KUMAGAI)
Date: Wed Sep 10 12:00:39 1997
on 97/09/09, w2xx@cloud9.net writes:

> I get a certain amount of those cards back after every bulk submission
> (2-3 K cards).  I just trash them...haven't investigated the

Are these getting back from JARL QSL bureau?

JARL QSL Bureau has stored the cards to non members for 3months.
They will be checked every month (3times) then the cards will be
disposed. I believe JARL has not been sending back to the sender.
(Sendign back will cost JARL much more than dispoal)

If you got your own card back from JARL bureau, let me know the
exact situation please. I'll check it at JARL.
        ---------
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        TEL:81-30-066-6408, FAX:81-423-93-4449
        Internet: je1cka@nal.go.jp