[CQ-Contest] Ped. Sound blaster & Win95

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ped. Sound blaster & Win95
From: sercom@bo.nettuno.it (IK4WMG - Andy)
Date: Mon Sep 15 15:00:35 1997
Hi contesters,
I have a PC with sound blaster and Win 95. I want to do a floppy with a
minimal dos ( this isn't the problem) and put on it the PED and the
appropriate config.sys and autoexec.bat  with settings to use sound
blaster. Have had a lot of trouble. Can anyone give me his configuration? I
try to add in the config and autoexec what the manual suggest but can't
find such a files neither on CD nor on floppy.
Thank for help.

IK4WMG - Andy
ShortWave/\LongLife