[CQ-Contest] 920 v 570 v 756,etc??

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 920 v 570 v 756,etc??
From: radio@UDel.Edu (ROBERT PENNEYS)
Date: Fri Sep 19 00:42:27 1997
Pardon me for boring you with this.

One of my favorite buddies is a great phone contestor who uses a 990.
He is looking to upgrade, and can't spend the bucks for an MP, 1000,
775, etc. He doesn't do CW much, does top five on low power phone.

He is thinking about a 920 but there is a question about how much better
a rig it might be for him.

If you have any experience or opinion on this, or whether you think the
570 or 756 may be better choices, I would love to know. If he should wait
til he could buy a big time rig is another option.

Thanks. CU on PA QSO and the biggies.

GO FRC!!!

Bob